Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

It's salad days boys, you better be buying now!

Seriously. I've been posting some smoking deals in the FAD section here but my point is, if you guys aren't planning and buying now (especially with Black Friday and cyber deals at the end of this month) you are ****g insane. Don't Look at what happened to VA yesterday. All Dems elected. GO BUY SOME DARN GUNS & AMMO!!!

I am a Forum User
    And send them all to me for the transfers!

Yes, anyone not around in 2012 please go buy 4 cheap stripped lowers, about 5 32 rd glock mags, $1k in ammo if you can swing it or similar. Buy your yugo ak, what ever you had on your list, go buy it now.

Don't pay up for ammo or bitch about re-sellers, or stores, or speculators or any of that.

You can sleep real easy at night with a lock box for of 30 rd p mags, 3-4-5 lowers, ak mags out ya you know what. Maybe a cheap ak receiver, times are good.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Yes, anyone not around in 2012 please go buy 4 cheap stripped lowers
    Earlier this year, I found two stripped lowers from PSA that I had bought back in late 2012/early 2013, right after Obama was re-elected. IIRC, the receipt for them indicated that I had paid around $125 ... each ... not including transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Earlier this year, I found two stripped lowers from PSA that I had bought back in late 2012/early 2013, right after Obama was re-elected. IIRC, the receipt for them indicated that I had paid around $125 ... each ... not including transfer.
    Not sure about PSA then, but in general for that time that seems like a fair price. I was more looking I meant 2008, when AR were basically out of stock, ak out of stock at dealers locally and online. I was able to scoop up two unconverted saigas and a fal clone because most people did not know what they were.

I think 2008 lots of not fancy ars were priced close to 1800.

2012 your price seems honestly not bad.

Whats the best deal psa or anderson now, cant you get close to 29 bucks ?

I think glock 32-33 rders were over 100 bucks, anyone remember? $150 ?

I am a Forum User
    I remember Cheaper Than Dirt charging $150 for ONE Colt 30rd mag.

Those guys will never get a dime from me.

I tend to agree with this thread. As much as I would like to see the value of my small collection increase three- or four-fold (or more!), I hesitate to think what caused that increase.

And, not to sound ignorant or anything, but why stripped lowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    I tend to agree with this thread. As much as I would like to see the value of my small collection increase three- or four-fold (or more!), I hesitate to think what caused that increase.

And, not to sound ignorant or anything, but why stripped lowers?
    Because they are cheap, you can always built them later. Once you get them transfered they are yours, not worried about a ban on them. Not worried about them being seized. Kinda worried in ten years you might not be able to buy them new.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Whats the best deal psa or anderson now, cant you get close to 29 bucks ?
    Not sure about Anderson (I don't buy those), but the PSA website prices for standard logo'd Safe/Fire and "Stealth" lowers have been $39.99 plus $9 shipping per lower (plus your FFL fee) for a while now. All the "meme" lowers are another $10.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast