Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Just my two cents but I can’t see another run on AR’s like there was in 2012, it seems like there are just so many more now than ever before. With the current crop of Democrats I don’t see them letting the common person keep them, if they get a chance I think they’ll attempt to outright ban them. I don’t think people will turn them in, but I can see them dems trying all the same.

That said I’ve still stocked on on ammo anytime I can and have picked up lots of nice things to continue to round out my collection.

I am a Forum User
    Not to steal any business away from scoop, a sales associate at cabellas told me they only charge 1 transfer fee for several transfers done at the same time.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by deanooo311 View Post
    Not to steal any business away from scoop, a sales associate at cabellas told me they only charge 1 transfer fee for several transfers done at the same time.
    I do up to four stripped lowers for $19 (same transaction) if you're buying elsewhere and having them sent to me for transfer. If I sell them to you, I don't charge for the transfer, not matter how many you buy.

And do you really want to fill the coffers of the big box stores? I mean ... I don't do $8 billion per year in annual revenue, but ...
    Last edited by Scoop; 11-06-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Not sure about Anderson (I don't buy those), but the PSA website prices for standard logo'd Safe/Fire and "Stealth" lowers have been $39.99 plus $9 shipping per lower (plus your FFL fee) for a while now. All the "meme" lowers are another $10.
    Two for deal

https://gun.deals/product/anderson-a...multi-cal-3499

Quote Originally Posted by 66cuda View Post
    Just my two cents but I can’t see another run on AR’s like there was in 2012, it seems like there are just so many more now than ever before. With the current crop of Democrats I don’t see them letting the common person keep them, if they get a chance I think they’ll attempt to outright ban them. I don’t think people will turn them in, but I can see them dems trying all the same.

That said I’ve still stocked on on ammo anytime I can and have picked up lots of nice things to continue to round out my collection.
    Ban yes, that's the goal. Buy they can't take em.

I am a Forum User
    Totally agree. Just another option for folks

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    If ya wanna build some poverty ponies, have at 'em. For the "average Joe" build, I recommend PSA, Aero or Spikes. I've had good luck with all three.

Yes I have two spikes laying around for a while now. More of an aero guy. Not a fan of Anderson personally but the Price is crazy low, seems "good enough".

I am a Forum User
    you guys need to be buying a lot more than just AR lowers. Pistol deals are fantastic right now for good duty sized home defense pistols. Ammo of nearly all flavors is dirt cheap & plentiful. Hell, places are damn near giving away .40cal guns. If you have a stash of 40 ammo, I'd be picking up 2-3 of these guns and sticking them in random spots in the house. Basement gun, 1st floor gun, garage gun, etc.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    you guys need to be buying a lot more than just AR lowers. Pistol deals are fantastic right now for good duty sized home defense pistols. Ammo of nearly all flavors is dirt cheap & plentiful. Hell, places are damn near giving away .40cal guns. If you have a stash of 40 ammo, I'd be picking up 2-3 of these guns and sticking them in random spots in the house. Basement gun, 1st floor gun, garage gun, etc.
    you noticed that too, eh?
    I don't want any more .40s. but at these prices...
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast