Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    you guys need to be buying a lot more than just AR lowers. Pistol deals are fantastic right now for good duty sized home defense pistols. Ammo of nearly all flavors is dirt cheap & plentiful. Hell, places are damn near giving away .40cal guns. If you have a stash of 40 ammo, I'd be picking up 2-3 of these guns and sticking them in random spots in the house. Basement gun, 1st floor gun, garage gun, etc.
    I think AR's will be targeted by the Democrats much more aggressively than your standard semi-automatic pistol. Not that any of this is true, but it's easier for an idiot politician to convince the typical voter than "weapons of war like AR15's" shouldn't be in the hands of the average citizen, while that same typical voter would more likely understand that a simple handgun for self defense would seem "more viable".

Having a few stripped lowers tucked away in the safe is never a bad idea.

That said, if you asked me, I would concentrate more on establishing a nice cache of ammunition versus spending your dollars on a bunch of currently low-priced pistols.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    you noticed that too, eh?
    I don't want any more .40s. but at these prices...
    With the current $50 rebate on all M&P Shield 9mm models and the M&P Shield .380 EZ, they've been selling well. There is no rebate on the .40, but they've been selling, too.

If you have a stash of 40 ammo, I'd be picking up 2-3 of these guns and sticking them in random spots in the house. Basement gun, 1st floor gun, garage gun, etc.

Did I miss a link? I happen to have a stash of .40 ammo.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    Did I miss a link? I happen to have a stash of .40 ammo.
    No specific link - I think people were just talking about the current low prices for semi-autos in general.

PSA has the S&W M&P40 M2.0 Compact .40S&W on clearance for $349.99 right now:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-...ack-11684.html

If Howell isn't too far away, I'm listed on their site as FFL on file. $19 for the transfer. Or I can order it for you and save you a few more bucks.

I am a Forum User
    SOS has it for $299 shipped ^^^

I am a Forum User
    SOS has it for $299 shipped ^^^
    I linked to UPC #11684.

The SOS price on that is $439.99 and it's out of stock: https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...Wesson+M%26P40

They do have UPC #11691 (shorter barrel) on sale for $299.99 though: https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/207418

(FYI: My FFL is on file with SOS, too)
    Last edited by Scoop; 11-07-2019 at 12:19 PM.

If you are just now starting to buy your salad, you are waaay behind.

I am a Forum User
    Today is as good as any to start! Prices are LOW!

Oh, I wasn't disagreeing. More like hurry, time is burning. This can't last forever!

MGO Member
    Buy cheap stack deep!

With 22lr at ~$20/brick, I've probably got a lifetime supply. Could use some more 556 though, and I refuse to pay $1/round for M855, like back in 2012

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast