Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    Why all the hate for Anderson lowers? Did I miss an explosion? As long as they’re spec they’re solid.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    says 50 years UAW, does that mean you are over 70 ?
    68- retired 7 yrs ago but still a member of the UAW. After all they protect my pension and pay the medical supplement to medicare. Started at GM at age 18 yrs.

Average life span of white U.S. male is about 75
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gjgalligan View Post
    68- retired 7 yrs ago but still a member of the UAW. After all they protect my pension and pay the medical supplement to medicare. Started at GM at age 18 yrs.

Average life span of white U.S. male is about 75
    I guessed you started at 18, was calculating labor whether manual or whatever ... on the pay roll for 50 years, then you have to be 70 or more.

If you take care of yourself you can do a lot better than 75, lots of those guys refuse to go to the doc, don't be that guy, go for your check ups, you have good insurance, hang around another 15-17 years.

MGO Member
    [QUOTE=dirtmcgirt76239;3163389ots of those guys refuse to go to the doc, don't be that guy, go for your check ups, you have good insurance, hang around another 15-17 years.[/QUOTE]

Yea, right.
    Doctors almost killed my wife. Multi-chemical sensitive, all the drugs they gave almost did her in twice. Quit the doctors 20 years ago and doing much better now.
    Sooo, I don't really trust doctors so much.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345