Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Member
    As others have stated 100% illegal to use a gun to finish off a deer. The only legal way would be if you were in fear of your life but if the deer is down there is no way that would fly (you'd also have to contact law enforcement ASAP).

As it relates to a deer hit but a car it's also mostly illegal to put down the deer. The only exception I could think of is if it was during firearm season and the deer made it off of the right of way onto your property, you have permission from the land owner or state land that allows hunting. In this case you'd have to use your tag as well.
    Patriot Wholesale Direct LLC - FFL Dealer
    40 Engelwood Dr Ste A Lake Orion, MI (M-F 10am-5pm) - PWDGuns.com - ( 248 ) 481-7083
    $20 FFL Transfer - Guns@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com - Contact us for a quote on a new gun!
    Glock Stocking Dealer & Glock Blue Label Dealer • $20 Transfer Fee

MGO Member
    AND do NOT finish one along the highway either.... Let the LEO/deer cop do it-they get paid to do so.

I am a Forum User
    Why don't you want to finish it with an another arrow? I don't think it is necessary to use a pistol in this case, if only there is an emergency.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234