Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2k for guns

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    The sale or disposition of two or more handguns (by an FFL) must be reported to the BATFE if they occur at the same time or within five consecutive business days of each other (ATF Form 3310.4).
    So if an individual was buying private party, they could buy 10 at a time without having to report to Uncle Sam?

Also, what's the reason behind an FFL having to report such incidents? That is stupid.
    Last edited by 93bandit; 11-12-2019 at 01:55 PM. Reason: additional question

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 93bandit View Post
    So if an individual was buying private party, they could buy 10 at a time without having to report to Uncle Sam?
    If by Uncle Sam you mean the FEDERAL government, then you are correct: you do not have to report private sales to the federal government.

But unless you have an exemption (e.g., out of state CPL), you would still have to notify Aunt Whitmer (MI state government) for each by completing the RI-60s.

Also, what's the reason behind an FFL having to report such incidents? That is stupid.
    Federal law requires it. In at least one state I know it's required for multiple sales of long guns.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    What did you get with your 10K?
    Couple ar rifles, a pistol, cz 75 m92 a mak, a savage in 308, p320, mini 30, couple glocks, forgetting a handful I'm sure since I havent been shooting in a couple months, and lots of ammo and bought reloading gear

I am a Forum User
    Ikr, but I'm a poor for looking for 2-3 guns for 2+k lol, cuz a thousand is pocket change for these Ballas 😂 I forgot you can't just ask a simple question including cost cuz someones always gonna try and show you up. Welcome to the Jungle

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    Ikr, but I'm a poor for looking for 2-3 guns for 2+k lol, cuz a thousand is pocket change for these Ballas 😂 I forgot you can't just ask a simple question including cost cuz someones always gonna try and show you up. Welcome to the Jungle
    Hey, any time those Ballas want to show up and have me order a Barrett M107A1 for them, they can show just how big their Ballas are ...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    Couple ar rifles, a pistol, cz 75 m92 a mak, a savage in 308, p320, mini 30, couple glocks, forgetting a handful I'm sure since I havent been shooting in a couple months, and lots of ammo and bought reloading gear
    Get yourself a pistol caliber carbine. or a suppressor.

I am a Forum User
    This is why we can't have nice things.

You lost me at Ballas....
    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ballas
    Active airport shooter

MGO Board of Directors

I can't imagine having to ask a group of strangers what gun I should buy if I have $xxxx to spend.
    The whole thing, along with the ten thousand dollar thread seems hokey to me, but you do you.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    I can't imagine having to ask a group of strangers what gun I should buy if I have $xxxx to spend.
    The whole thing, along with the ten thousand dollar thread seems hokey to me, but you do you.
    Seems like a rush I would have asked where to start people would say get a bolt action 22, or ruger 10/22, a mid level 1911, a mp, glock, or xd. Shoot a bunch, then come back in a year. Possible no 1911, get sig p226/228/229. You need to shoot a bunch then develop a taste.

I would not go blow it all out the gate.

But then people buy stuff sight unseen that I would not, like a car from out west that is priced to high in my opinion for not seeing it. I never thought ebay motors would take off the way it did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast