Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Board of Directors

Stimulate Your Meat after you shoot your buck

I saw this video a few years ago and would have loved to try the meat to compare to non-stimulated venison.
    My thought is, if this is really "a thing" then wouldn't all beef produced have this process too (or at least some, in which you could charge more because it's more tender?)

Anybody have one of these units or experience with it?

"But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

And I don't think it's a fawn in the video (maybe it is?) but I wouldn't have used a spotted deer for advertising purposes.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    i'll skip the obvious msrt -azz remarks..

Apparently, this is a real thing.. not sure if "proper" handling tastes better or not...never tried ES

I found some info on it.. and it seems "legit" .. but the company "Tenderbuck" is pretty hit or miss.. Nothing on Amazon,
    or other outlets.. even tho they have been around in force since around 2012ish..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4093271/

I am a Forum User
    "Don't tase me, Bro"
    -Buck

Creepy!

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by pkuptruck View Post
    Apparently, this is a real thing..
    I know that Tenderbuck had a booth at the SHOTShow, and that's no cheap endeavor.
    They didn't have free samples of tender venison though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Creepy!
    It IS creepy!