Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Only guy I know that's been shot in the head with a .45 and lived to tell
    Bet you'll love this one!

Banned
    Ancient video. 100 yards.

You don't shoot soft steel ball at hard steel at close range with a 50. Duh.

I am a Forum User
    Years ago when I was a kid I was shooting the BB gun in the backyard. I shot a piece of wood some distance away then felt a sting in my shooting eye. Hours latter that night my eye was hurting so I asked my mom to look in the upper eye lid. She called my dad who came and looked, he then grabbed a magnate and got it out.

So lucky nothing was wrong with my eye! I learned my lesson that day, don’t shoot sh** in the backyard you shouldn’t be shooting.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by JK001 View Post
    Years ago when I was a kid I was shooting the BB gun in the backyard. I shot a piece of wood some distance away then felt a sting in my shooting eye. Hours latter that night my eye was hurting so I asked my mom to look in the upper eye lid. She called my dad who came and looked, he then grabbed a magnate and got it out.

So lucky nothing was wrong with my eye! I learned my lesson that day, don’t shoot sh** in the backyard you shouldn’t be shooting.
    Kids with BB guns are SUPPOSED to be doing that kind of stuff!
    Would have made more sense to say "from that day in I used eye protection" but we just never did that sort of thing.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12