Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Reminder -

MGO Board of Directors

Reminder -

All items posted for sale must be posted in the Marketplace.

I just deleted an ad for a machine gun, but requested that the OP re-post it in the Marketplace.

Moderation Helmet off until the next emergency arises
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    All items posted for sale must be posted in the Marketplace.

I just deleted an ad for a machine gun, but requested that the OP re-post it in the Marketplace.

Moderation Helmet off until the next emergency arises
    It was already posted in the marketplace. But since there is no NFA section to the marketplace, I was glad he posted it here.

I think it’s come up as a suggestion that an NFA section would be a nice addition to the marketplace.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    It was already posted in the marketplace. But since there is no NFA section to the marketplace, I was glad he posted it here.

I think it’s come up as a suggestion that an NFA section would be a nice addition to the marketplace.
    I agree with you on both counts.
    Until that day comes though .... not here.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.