Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    I love that a guy just said, I’m going to manufacture a controlled substance on a gun board and everyone’s like... shhh nothing to see here...

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by I1I1I11II View Post
    I love that a guy just said, I’m going to manufacture a controlled substance on a gun board and everyone’s like... shhh nothing to see here...
    meh.
    by the govt's own rules, it shouldn't even be schedule 1.
    if he's growing it, the cartels aren't profiting from it or killing over it.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns N Glory View Post
    How regulated is the pit going to be when this is completed? Will we even be allowed to stand and shoot? Will we be allowed to have a semi auto anything there?
    Only nerf water guns will be allowed and must use nestle bottled water.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by SADAacp View Post
    Only nerf water guns will be allowed and must use nestle bottled water.
    uh... i guess you didn't hear... Nerf guns glorify the use of assault weapons and glorify gun violence.
    "The Empire State Consumer Project has written a letter to the Hasbro board of directors, calling for them to remove assault-style toy weapons from their product line."
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by I1I1I11II View Post
    It is legal to do that in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    It is legal to do that in Michigan.

Only up to 12 plants at a time, in an area not visible to the public, and legal only by state law not federal.
    It’s almost as restrictive as gun ownership...
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    Have you seen the 2019 Nerf commercial yet? Do you even have TV in, what is it, NC? https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Zw7R/nerf-holiday-gifts

Products:
    Nerf N-Strike Elite SurgeFire,
    Nerf N-Strike Mega Megalodon,
    Nerf Ultra One,
    Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor

I don't see much difference between these and the whole line of "super soakers", except these can be used year round and indoors.
    Hasbro doesn't seem to care much about what these mamby-pamby "consumer groups" think.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Have you seen the 2019 Nerf commercial yet? Do you even have TV in, what is it, NC? https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Zw7R/nerf-holiday-gifts

Products:
    Nerf N-Strike Elite SurgeFire,
    Nerf N-Strike Mega Megalodon,
    Nerf Ultra One,
    Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor

I don't see much difference between these and the whole line of "super soakers", except these can be used year round and indoors.
    Hasbro doesn't seem to care much about what these mamby-pamby "consumer groups" think.
    I did, and i thought it was funny when granny showed up with the big bad one...
    and i'm not sure if you remember... but people had similar objections to super soakers back in the day too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greatlakesman View Post
    Are there any shooting sites that are like the one that just closed. Just drive in and shoot with no fee and no range supervision
    Absolutely.

Come up.

I am a Forum User
    hahahahaha

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast