Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

In Memoriam Forum User

Stag Arms Announces Relocation From Connecticut to Wyoming

Stag Arms Announces Relocation From Connecticut to Wyoming

Stag Arms has announced its relocation from Connecticut to Wyoming, becoming the third company from the firearm industry to head to Wyoming.

https://www.tactical-life.com/news/s...ation-wyoming/

I am a Forum User
    Someone needs to learn how to spell. That link was atrocious. Also, Stag isn't the major player that they used to be.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Someone needs to learn how to spell. That link was atrocious. Also, Stag isn't the major player that they used to be.
    Not my error, take it up with Tactical Life link. I don't have time to correct other people's errors.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    Not my error, take it up with Tactical Life link. I don't have time to correct other people's errors.
    I wasn't faulting you. That's why I said "link". Geez...

after the owner got in trouble was that the issue ?

You mean production fell, if so how much would you say?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    after the owner got in trouble was that the issue ?

You mean production fell, if so how much would you say?
    I don't have any numbers, but you're right about after the old owner sold out. It seems like stores don't carry them as much as they used to and (in my store) customers don't ask for them as much. The Springfield Saint seems to have taken much of the mid-priced AR market that Stag and Bushmaster used to have.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Stag Arms appears to be alive and well, still located at 515 John Downey Drive, New Britain, CT 06051 They were acquired by White Wolf Capital in 2016. In spite of their past legal problems they're still supplying LE & GOV agencies and claim to have over 5,000 dealers right here in lower Michigan.

Stag Arms, LLC
    https://www.stagarms.com/

WIKI: Stag Arms
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stag_Arms
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am a Forum User
    That must be every FFL around. Since very few manufacturers (Colt and Benelli being the exception) require dealers to be "authorized", a manufacturer would have a hard time saying who their dealers were.

In Memoriam Forum User
    That must be every FFL around. Since very few manufacturers (Colt and Benelli being the exception) require dealers to be "authorized", a manufacturer would have a hard time saying who their dealers were.
    I agree. I never owned one. A police officer friend of mine has had one for at least 10 years and replaced a the BCG but only because he had to have a shiny one. Other than that it seems to be a fine AR. I'd put it in the same class as a S&W M&P Sport.