Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Where I Shoot

I am a Forum User

Where I Shoot

Hi there. I noticed that "The Pit" was closing for renovations for most of the next year. I have been shooting regularly near the Davisburg rd. and Dilley rd. for about 10 years now. I have met with both the DNR, and with the Oakland County Sheriff's Department on location a couple times, and they have verified that it is legal to target shoot over there more than once. I spoke with the OCSD a couple times when people called on the noise, and there was never an issue. Here is a video showing just how to get over there, and specifically where I go to in the area to do the shooting. It's not very big, but you can get a nice 50 yard zero up there with a great backstop. I usually do all of my handgun training over here, so I call it " Handgun Hollow ". please dont make a mess over there like at the pit. Here is a link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SNYVr1fMl0

I am a Forum User
    Did I understand you correctly in that video? Some dude threatened you and pointed a gun?

Did you file a police report?

I am a Forum User
    Yes, we did. I asked the cop not to ruin his whole life. I think the guy was more frustrated than serious. He certainly brandished the weapon, if he'd pointed it, I would have regrettably ended the situation differently. My mom and daughter were both there at the time. I was loading up the car to leave when he approached, he wasnt aware of the .40 in my hand hidden behind the open car door. The advantage was mine.