Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 93bandit View Post
    Woah woah woah... What does this mean? So if I owned 100 acres in MI, and decided to drive around my ATV on my property, I can't have a loaded rifle slung across my back?

Pretty sure you are fine on your property as long as you are not hunting. Used to get into long arguements every year about not having a gun afield during firearm deer without a license or having an inappropriate caliber.... if you are not hunting it does not apply.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by J+J View Post
    If you are hunting or on state land you must adhere to the restrictions of firearms cars, atv etc... is my understanding. On your property im pretty sure you can conceal a firearm rifle or pistol, car, truck camper, snowmobile, whatever.

Exemptions is a kick in the face. I wonder what the other persons exempt part is about?
    Appears im totally wrong about long guns at least.... not supprised. Hopefully we can advance the proposed bills that could make these all moot points. Constitutional carry and remove restrictions on transport and use on your property.

Non-reciprocating CPLs and gun free zones, or areas that make up their own rules (e.g. UM campus)

State-level: I absolutely hate registration.

Federal-level: The NFA.

MGO Member
    My favorite's are the one's the criminals follow. It just makes us all safer.

My absolute favorite is CT's assault weapons ban. It allows machineguns, as long as they aren't "select fire". Because the legislators that wrote the law know that only select fire weapons are dangerous.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    My absolute favorite is CT's assault weapons ban. It allows machineguns, as long as they aren't "select fire". Because the legislators that wrote the law know that only select fire weapons are dangerous.
    i feel like i'd heard about that before, but thanks for bringing it up...

Sec. 53-202a. Assault weapons: Definitions. As used in this section and sections 53-202b to 53-202k, inclusive:

(1) “Assault weapon” means:

(A) (i) Any selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user or any of the following specified semiautomatic firearms
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Gun nuts always overlook the last part of the Second Amendment.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed unless the government decides otherwise."

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    i feel like i'd heard about that before, but thanks for bringing it up...
    My Uzi was a CT gun. When I bought it all it has was safe and full auto. I found a nice Hebrew marked lower with three positions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123