Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebates

Rebates

So i did my rebates online before i forgot about them ...anyone else? I have mailed before and either forgotten or misplaced more than 1 receipt, or upc, or submission form before for crap. Anyways savage rifle rebate submited and accepted reaaall quick. Federal black pack no reply..but just 15minutes. Not worried-its just money i am curious what the percentage of rebates go unclaimed? In the meantime i might research..carry on

I hate rebates! I will always go with a sale over a rebate if possible. Last years Federal ammo rebate, I only received 1 of the 2 stupid credit cards I was supposed to get:/
    Active airport shooter

I really don't mind rebates and have 1 in the not received stack from a company that went out of business as the rebates were processing.
    I keep copies and have had to email resubmit or threaten to resubmit and also have had to call the company the rebate was from. That's only been a handful though and have susefully submitted probably 1000s of rebates and saved ????. So no problem here going with a rebate vs sale! whichever ones cheaper or local.

MGO Member
    I don't do rebates.
    One of the reasons I'm not a fan of the new Menards.
    If you can offer a rebate....you can lower your price!
    To me it is a scam, betting that an awful lot of people, don't follow through.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Yeah, I cringe when I see the 11% off everything at Menard's. Having to remember to take the rebate card back to the store is a PITA. Otherwise, I like Menard's because they have different stuff than the other big box stores.

The latest Federal rebate scam is the worst. Having to take, then upload pics is just plain stupid. I bought 1K of 9mm, now I have to jump through those hoops, hope I did it right, & then wait months to get my $50. Would prefer Dunham's dealt with them & just issue us a store gift card.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Rebates are almost a fact of life if want the best discounts on your purchase of reloading components..
    sale price, + rebate (maybe even free hazmat/shipping) = great deals.

I've got several rebates "pending" from CCI..

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Yeah, I cringe when I see the 11% off everything at Menard's. Having to remember to take the rebate card back to the store is a PITA. Otherwise, I like Menard's because they have different stuff than the other big box stores.

The latest Federal rebate scam is the worst. Having to take, then upload pics is just plain stupid. I bought 1K of 9mm, now I have to jump through those hoops, hope I did it right, & then wait months to get my $50. Would prefer Dunham's dealt with them & just issue us a store gift card.
    Menards rebates suck, only good for Menards, not really a rebate as far as Imp concerned.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbass View Post
    So i did my rebates online before i forgot about them ...anyone else? I have mailed before and either forgotten or misplaced more than 1 receipt, or upc, or submission form before for crap. Anyways savage rifle rebate submited and accepted reaaall quick. Federal black pack no reply..but just 15minutes. Not worried-its just money i am curious what the percentage of rebates go unclaimed? In the meantime i might research..carry on
    Yes, I applied for the full $100 in Federal rebates yesterday.
    No, I have not received any confirmation.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by matt11 View Post
    Menards rebates suck, only good for Menards, not really a rebate as far as Imp concerned.
    Sometimes I agree with you, but I like to take advantage of rebates to save money.
    They can be a pain to fill out and you must follow up with emails and phone calls if you do not receive the full amount owed.
    It seems like they reject, or neglect, a percentage hoping you won't push it.

It's your dollar and you choose to lose it!
    I worked hard for mine.

I always document everything, and always FOLLOW-UP.. Some times it takes TWO CALLS to get them rolling.
    It is amazing the excuses the rebate processors come up with, but most always come through.
    Only once I had to contacted the AG office, amazing the impact that had.

So many buyers fail to go after what they were sold, with the rebate, and quit; loosing out on the discount.
    Not realizing they may have over payed for that product.
    The sellers hope you FAIL to Follow through.

Originally Posted by matt11 View Post
    Cash Back is better than a store rebate..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast