Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebates

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by zcolt45 View Post

Cash Back is better than a store rebate..

You still have to pay sales tax on that money.
    Just lower the price & quit all the screwing around.

Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    I don't do rebates.
    One of the reasons I'm not a fan of the new Menards.
    If you can offer a rebate....you can lower your price!
    To me it is a scam, betting that an awful lot of people, don't follow through.
    Not a fan of the Menards rebates since it's a store credit that could be added to your account as soon as you check out. Instead they make you jump through hoops to only be able to spend the money there.

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    Yes, I applied for the full $100 in Federal rebates yesterday.
    No, I have not received any confirmation.
    I received my confirmation about 30 minutes ago, I submitted it 20 minutes before that.
    I noticed after you fill out the form and hit submit it takes you to a page to double check everything before you actually submit it, you then have to hit submit and you get a confirmation that you can print and that was the exact page they emailed me.
    Last edited by TheWabbit; 12-02-2019 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Toooo dang early fer proper spelin!

MGO Member
    I think the Federal rebates could only be done online. Snapping pictures of the bar code is easier than cutting them off of a box of ammunition and mailing it in.
    I did the same on Saturday, submitted my Federal rebate information.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

You can look it up rebates after they deny most people, not counting the large percent that fa to fill out the form correctly, or pursue it at all, only about 5 percent of buyers receive the promised rebate.

This last Federal rebate wants the packing slip as a receipt. A lot of places where I have bought ammo online don't put the actual receipt in the shipping box. It is what a packing slip usually is from other business. It is a list of what is in the box. The prices aren't listed. The real receipt is done online. The trouble that I went through to to get my Federal rebate from last March was a bigger PIA than the original submission. They didn't pay (couldn't find my submission?) so they had me submit everything again by email. When I got it months later it was only for $10. I barked at them and finally I got the other $27.50. I can live without Federal ammo. Federal rebates are not worth the trouble (sorry Hickok).
    Last edited by kryl; 12-03-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12