Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Return of new HK mp5. What will they cost on the street ?

In Memoriam Forum User
    I predict another ammo shortage coming!

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    I predict another ammo shortage coming!
    not with the lack of responses on here, apparently no one cares. That or anyone that wants one owns a vintage one or a clone. Jeez, thought people would be hyped.

I am a Forum User
    This is how you piss off customers. Stery did the same with the AUG. Customer wants HK MP5, HK doesn't listen. Customers spend all their money on clones and parts kits. HK wakes up and brings out new MP5. Customer wishes they had money for new HK.

Banned
    HK. Because you suck, and we hate you.

Nope. We don't care.

I am a Forum User

I'm pretty sure I need one of these. It's an iconic gun, and it might just be the reason I finally buy a can.

Dice

It's an iconic gun, but $2,800? That's unlikely to come down either as it's HK. Considering there is now plenty of options for 9mm subguns/pistols/sbrs, including plenty of clones that are extremely close to the original - that's a bit steep! I'd rather scoop up a clone for that roller delayed iconic option - once the prices come down due to everyone rushing to grab the real deal.

I'd guess around $2500, with the availability of some really good clones out there I'd have a hard time justifying getting the HK one for a design that is 50 years old, unless I had money to blow and reeeeeally loved HK.

I am a Forum User
    I’d like one and haven’t ruled it out but for $2800 that’s starting to get close to SCAR 17S money. Obviously two very different guns but if I’m going to add a military pattern gun to the collection for a few hundred more I might go that route or I could get a CZ Bren 2 and Scorpion for about that price. I’d like a Colt Python or SAA too. Lot of options for range toys when you get up around $3000.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast