Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    I'm not saying I wouldn't want a real MP5, but the semis don't do anything for me. I've shot one and thought it was fun.

This SP5 is really late to the party... I would maybe get one for $1500 just so I have a roller delayed gun in my collection. I'll let all the HK fanboys grab these so the clones go down in price

Quote Originally Posted by shadowthrone View Post
    This SP5 is really late to the party... I would maybe get one for $1500 just so I have a roller delayed gun in my collection. I'll let all the HK fanboys grab these so the clones go down in price
    Ill def wait, but if you want HK for 1500 new, what happens to clone prices, dakota sells stuff for as high as 4400.

https://www.capitolarmory.com/dakota...d54rn-sbr.html

https://charliescustomclones.com/dak...stol-model-a1/

or other direction, if HK sold for lets be more generous than 1500, lets say 1750, whats a vector sell for then ?

I am a Forum User
    I'm excited to too see one in person, haven’t found one at a shop yet but will try to get out more to find one next week!

I am a Forum User
    Its kind of like a horse with no cock. If its not full auto how useful is a MP5? Ive shot 'em. Amazing guns. If its not full auto its just another 9mm carbine. I can see the demand for people with registered sears/trigger packs needing a host which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by HemiChallenger View Post
    Its kind of like a horse with no cock. If its not full auto how useful is a MP5? Ive shot 'em. Amazing guns. If its not full auto its just another 9mm carbine. I can see the demand for people with registered sears/trigger packs needing a host which is great.
    well that would be more fun, especially if full auto was not so pricey. But there are tons of new 9mm carbines now, so I assume they must be selling to some degree, 9 mm ar15s etc. This is just a legit an option as a 9mm ar15, cz, BT, sig, mec tech etc.

MGO Member
    If its not full auto its just another 9mm carbine.
    Not really, there are no other roller delayed carbines in the U.S. market except for the HK clones.

If its not full auto how useful is a MP5?
    Just as useful as any other semi auto 9mm carbine.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Ill def wait, but if you want HK for 1500 new, what happens to clone prices, dakota sells stuff for as high as 4400.

https://www.capitolarmory.com/dakota...d54rn-sbr.html

https://charliescustomclones.com/dak...stol-model-a1/

or other direction, if HK sold for lets be more generous than 1500, lets say 1750, whats a vector sell for then ?
    An item will sell for whatever price someone is willing to pay - I am just saying that there are plenty of other 9mm pistol/carbine options today, and the only thing SP5 got going for it is rollers and logo. Is it cool - absolutely! I am sure they will stay sold out and pop up on GunBroker for 5k for a few years. I would think that the mass produced less fun semi-auto for the general public would be more reasonable.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by N_Parker View Post
    Not really, there are no other roller delayed carbines in the U.S. market except for the HK clones.

Just as useful as any other semi auto 9mm carbine.
    Is roller delayed the same as delayed blowback?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    Is roller delayed the same as delayed blowback?
    Short answer, no.

Has anyone had any luck finding them local?

I called Bums Galore and they have no clue what I'm talking about. Later that week I spoke to Sean (who was some what of a dildo) and has no idea how many are on order or what dealer cost will be.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast