Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    DRIVE THRU still a gun friendly zone!

I am a Forum User
    Yeah, I saw that sign as well. Too bad it just causes people like those under 18 without a cpl to commit felonies. I have yet to meet a gun owner without a cpl who abides by any gun free zones.

If we boycott everyone and everywhere that doesnt like guns, there wouldnt be enough places left to conduct even a semi normal life. There wouldnt be much music to listen to, or food to eat. I have seen lists of literally hundreds of celebrities, and businesses who are anti American and pro criminal.

In Memoriam Forum User
    McDonalds and Burger King are just as bad as Lowes & Home Depot hot dogs. Seeing all the crazy fights taking place in McDonalds people should be in fear for their life!

Quote Originally Posted by SIX29 View Post
    DRIVE THRU still a gun friendly zone!
    Yea, but food is still crap,
    "dying ain't much of a living boy"

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
    I don't go out looking for places I can't carry, but there are a bunch of places I'd like to go where I can't. Does that sign carry the force of law in MI?
    Under the plain language of the trespassing statute, you are breaking the law.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Would be breaking the law. I didn't say I was ignoring the sign. I was just asking a question.

Ever since Mickey D changed the formula of their Orange soda pop I quit stopping in.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

Aren't the Micky D's in Michigan all franchises? Like the big hub-bub over BWW saying "no guns", but the stores in Michigan are mostly owned by one guy, and he doesn't agree.

I would surmise that prohibited or not is just going to be a crap shoot.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    The sign is big, but the slashed out handgun is quite small. What if a person didn’t see it? I did, but I bet most people especially those busy with kids, or being nice and holding the door open for someone would not.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganShootist View Post
    Rarely go to Mikie-Ds so this may be old news to some. I went their Great Lakes Crossing store today. There is a large decal (24 X 24?) on the door indicating rules like "no shoes no service, no pets etc".

One of the things that jumped out at my was the picture of a handgun with a line through it... labeled NO FIREARMS. Strangely I checked the other door and the NO FIREARMS decal wasn't there.

So I guess it depends on which door you enter

I'm guessing that this policy will go company wide... since all the stores use the same signage.

Mark
    My man Ronald better know that I be a kung foo master!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast