Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: HERITAGE RR

HERITAGE RR

I have a SA Heritage Rough Rider, have the 22 LR as well as the 22 magnum cylinders. After a few rounds it locks up tight. Have to remove the cylinder to clear the weapon. Have tried a bunch of stuff suggested from friends & from gun owners on the Heritage/Taurus website.

I'm at the point that I just want to be rid of it. There are some good serviceable parts on the gun. Guy on the chat room wants the gun to use as parts. Is it ok to mail the parts ? Just NOTthe serialized part, right?
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

mail me the mag cylinder

Check the star on the back of the cylinder. mine had a pretty ugly spur that i had to get rid of before it would run through all 6 and start over again.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    It's ok to mail the parts as any other mail, just not the frame/receiver which on that gun is the serialized portion.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Probably not the problem, but have you tried various different types of ammo? Could just be finicky?

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    Check the star on the back of the cylinder. mine had a pretty ugly spur that i had to get rid of before it would run through all 6 and start over again.
    It's not exactly the best example of machining. Mine works ok, except the cylinder can be finicky getting back in.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.