Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MGO Member

Screw Buying From Armslist

I Recently purchased a Colt AR from arms list. Guy was going to have it sent from his FFL to my FFL. I send him the Money thru paypal, he states he has it and I would get tracking the next day. (Tuesday)

well all day I don't hear from the guy! so I email him and nothing. so I wait and wait and email him again...NOTHING. well I email him about the rifle on another email of mine and he says "YEAH ITS FOR SALE"

OK now I am like WTF. It took me looking him up in West Virginia and threating to contact his local Law Enforcement that I know who he is and I am in Law Enforcement myself, this will not end well for him.

he sent me back my $1,000.00 so beware buying from this site. I have NEVER EVER had a problem before buying online. I am surprised I got my money back.
    Last edited by Taylor1610; 12-04-2019 at 01:17 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Hmm...
    I'll be back...

Joe

I am a Forum User
    Don’t blame Armslist for something that some random guy did

MGO Member
    I am not blaming Armslist I am saying screw buying off that website. I flagged all 3 of his COLT AR's NIB he had after I got screwed and even sent Armslist an email and have yet to hear about it.

MGO Member

I am a Forum User
    So how does a buyer protect themselves?

I am a Forum User
    buy in person. That is what Armslist is designed for. A local classifieds. Using it as any other way is asking for trouble.

I am a Forum User
    OP, this must of been your first time buying on armslist and you must not have read this.... http://www.armslist.com/info/faqs

Armslist is full of scammers in every shape and form, seems you learned your lesson. More experienced you get with Armslist the easier it is to weed out the scams. I have done a lot of Armslist transactions and never had a problem but it was always a local FTF transaction.

I may buy mags or other stuff like that by mail. Guns? NO! FTF.

His post is now flagged as SPAM. Armslist does a good job of keeping things in line. But you have to flag the post.

Also, if it seems to good to be true, it probably isn't. Buyer beware. Glad you got you money back. Most are not so lucky.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast