Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: G44

I am a Forum User

G44

This looks fun!
    https://www.ammoland.com/2019/12/glo...#axzz67ix2z43D
    Except for the asinine 10 round mags.

Joe

Glock just won the game! If this gun is as reliable as the other Glocks we will have a 22 pistol that is super reliable, has 1.5 billion of accessories and well... shoots 22lr.
    I am 99% sure I will give in and buy this once it comes out.

MSRP $430, real world street price will be $345 ? $325?

I am a Forum User
    Epic fail. No factory threaded barrel, 10rd mag, polymer slide. G19 size. Ugh. I'm a big Glock fan, but they F'd this one up BIG TIME!

meh

It's just another Glock.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

In Memoriam Forum User
    A .22 pistol will never be super reliable. No fault of the gun but a fault of the ammo. It will be interesting to see how the Glock .22LR compares to the S&W M&P .22LR.

I am a Forum User
    Taurus TX22 comes with a threaded barrel and reliably feeds 16 round magazines. Glock became the Toyota of three gun world long ago. Sailing on name and reliability without any real innovation.

Watch, 6 months later they'll add two more versions, one with a threaded barrel and 15 round magazines.

Anyways, MSRP is $430 and MAP is $359. I'll take preorders at MAP if anyone is interested.

I am a Forum User
    Perhaps a solution to a problem that does not exist?

MGO Member
    Another meh.

They'll still sell a ton of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Epic fail. No factory threaded barrel, 10rd mag, polymer slide. G19 size. Ugh. I'm a big Glock fan, but they F'd this one up BIG TIME!
    polymer slide, does anyone else do that in the 22 lr semi auto world ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast