Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In Memoriam Forum User

Bufferless BCGs Available for Pre-order from Evolution Weapon Systems

Bufferless BCGs Available for Pre-order from Evolution Weapon Systems

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-bcg-preorder/

I am a Forum User
    Just another proprietary part that can break. I'll stick with what's worked for the last 60 years, myself. Always a better mousetrap...not.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Just another proprietary part that can break. I'll stick with what's worked for the last 60 years, myself. Always a better mousetrap...not.
    Yeah who needs innovation, I see no need for it but to dismiss it just because it’s new is silliness

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Yeah who needs innovation, I see no need for it but to dismiss it just because it’s new is silliness
    I'm not dismissing it because it's old, but because I've never had a problem with what it's replacing.

I am a Forum User
    I'm not dismissing it because it's old, but because I've never had a problem with what it's replacing.
    Like I said...who needs innovation? Why would anyone ever want to improve something

I am a Forum User
    Like I said...who needs innovation? Why would anyone ever want to improve something
    I don't consider it an improvement. Fuel injection over carburetors is an improvement. I don't think this is. It's different, not better.

I am a Forum User
    I don't consider it an improvement. Fuel injection over carburetors is an improvement. I don't think this is. It's different, not better.
    Oh well in that case lol

In Memoriam Forum User
    The advantage is you do not need a buffer tube! This allows your AR with a folding stock to be fire while in the folded position.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    The advantage is you do not need a buffer tube! This allows your AR with a folding stock to be fire while in the folded position.
    And??? Folding stocks were designed for storage/compactness. That's why airborne and armored troops used them. They weren't designed that way to be shot with the stock folded. I shoot my long guns from the shoulder.
    Last edited by JohnS624; 12-11-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Doesn't it need to fix a problem? What problem did this solve ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast