Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Anyone Planning a Vacation To Virginia?

Just wondering.

I am a Forum User
    I spent a week in Toledo one day.

MGO Member
    I’m married, so no. Virginia is for lovers.

MGO Member
    Are you looking for suggestions? I have a couple that I work with who just moved to Michigan from there.

I am a Forum User
    I go there almost every year for a motorcycle cruise on The Blueridge Parkway. I start the mountain excursion at Front Royal (VA) on The Skyline Drive, and head south to Maggie Valley (NC). A little wind therapy does wonders in restoring one's serenity...

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

maybe.
    I live in NC now and a lot of people are considering making supply runs across the border to support the insurgents...
    For the right cause, I could be convinced to part with some items that are totally legal to transport across state lines for the purpose of giving to others not in exchange for money or any other potential form of compensation.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    If people are afraid to talk, they are afraid to do anything else. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns N Glory View Post
    Just wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns N Glory View Post
    If people are afraid to talk, they are afraid to do anything else. Sad.
    I don't think that a clue about what you are even talking about would be inappropriate.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I don't think that a clue about what you are even talking about would be inappropriate.
    There's supposed to be an "insurrection" going on there. It's all talk.

Virginia's recent election put the Dems in control of their House, Senate, and the Governorship. The first time they have controlled all three in decades. The Dem's are salivating at the opportunity to ram new gun controls down the throats of the state. They have been pre-filing the bills so that they can get moving right away in January. In response 75-80% of the counties in VA either have or are looking at becoming 2A Sanctuaries. The Governor then responded by saying he would mobilize their National Guard to any county that refused to comply.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast