Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Guns N Glory View Post
    If people are afraid to talk, they are afraid to do anything else. Sad.
    So your calling for people to mobilize without calling for people to mobilize? So who is the one afraid to do anything? I suspect most didn't have a clue what you were afraid to say? Do you have vacation plans to Virginia?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    There's supposed to be an "insurrection" going on there. It's all talk.
    Right now it is...if some of the stuff they are talking about comes to pass it might be more than talk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wsr View Post
    Right now it is...if some of the stuff they are talking about comes to pass it might be more than talk
    People have gotten banned from many various gun forums for speaking of how to get the freedoms back in the same ways we got the freedoms we have . I dont want to get banned, I like it here, so I was picking my words carefully.

I doubt it's all talk. If not, they will need our help, and it's my personal belief that we have a duty to help them. The highways and roads into the state will be a priority.

here is what the Negotiate Rights Away says they are going to pass. And yes, the government of Virginia has threatened to go to war using the national guard against both police officers who intend to uphold their oaths for a change, as well as the citizens of that free state if they dont comply with one of History's biggest failures.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2019...catory-gun-ban

A pretty good video explanation here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFcV41N0K6M
    Last edited by Guns N Glory; 12-14-2019 at 02:43 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I wonder in his blind stupidity, by threating to call in the National Guard, if he realizes he is asking the Guardsman to potentially take action against friends and family?

I think that you are just a bit early for the call.

There are four boxes used in the defense of liberty:

Because Bloomberg more or less bought the election, the second box has failed.

Now, because (as I understand) these bills have not passed yet, we are just short of the third box. When/if it IS passed then the third box gets opened, and there should be an immediate request for an injunction on the law being enforced until a challenge to the constitutionality can be decided.

If it gets to a point where troop are actually dispatched to seize arms (totally illegal under federal law), and the military doesn't side with the people, THEN you break open the third box. But you would want to stop them while they are on the route to an area, don't let them get dug in.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I think that you are just a bit early for the call.

There are four boxes used in the defense of liberty:

Because Bloomberg more or less bought the election, the second box has failed.

Now, because (as I understand) these bills have not passed yet, we are just short of the third box. When/if it IS passed then the third box gets opened, and there should be an immediate request for an injunction on the law being enforced until a challenge to the constitutionality can be decided.

If it gets to a point where troop are actually dispatched to seize arms (totally illegal under federal law), and the military doesn't side with the people, THEN you break open the third box. But you would want to stop them while they are on the route to an area, don't let them get dug in.
    Dang…when does it come to the 4th box?
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    New York passed the gun restrictions they had and then tried to undue it when it went to SCOTUS because they are afraid of the precedents that will be set if SCOTUS rules pro-gun. What will happen when these new Virginia laws go to SCOTUS? For the first time in a long time we have a chance that SCOTUS could go our way. It might not but odds are better than they have been in a long time.

This is why I keep talking about how important Trump's SCOTUS appointments are. Also why its so important for Trump to win in 2020 so that he gets to appointment RBG's replacement. Even if Trump isn't everything you want he is not declaring an war on the 2nd amendment like Virginia and every one of the Democrat presidential candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Dang…when does it come to the 4th box?
    Just goofed while trying to multi-task. Fixing dinner and counting, some things get missed (proof reading).

At least the spelling is mostly correct. And since you quoted it, bring it to my attention serves no purpose, because I can't fix it now.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Please keep in mind that IF the National Guard of Virginia (Army or Air) is activated by their governor to seize citizen's guns, members of the National Guard, like any member of the US military, has a responsibility to refuse to follow unlawful orders, no matter who issues them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast