Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Member
    What were the winning numbers? Just curious how close I was to “almost winning”.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by D4B View Post
    What were the winning numbers? Just curious how close I was to “almost winning”.
    thamm would have that info. He doesn't log in often so you might be better served sending him an email at treasurer@migunowners.org
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Has there been any discussion on a new raffle starting this year?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    Has there been any discussion on a new raffle starting this year?
    We had planned to run a raffle and sell tickets at the December Member's Dinner/Fun Shoot, online and at Outdoorama, with the drawing being on the last day of Outdoorama.

The December event was canceled, as was Outdoorama.

The rifles for this raffle are of very high dollar value, so we need to be sure that we can sell enough tickets and Outdoorama was what we were counting on the most for volume ticket sales.

At this point, SAM 2021 and Woods & Waters 2021 are the next IRL events where we would hope to sell a volume of tickets.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234