Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    Stay tuned there is a new program being launched around 3/1/2020 that will cover different things than FLP and may be of a lot of interest to people on here
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Name:  p8blw.jpg
Views: 776
Size:  38.5 KB

Just saying!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    Can't wait to find out

I am a Forum User
    Stay tuned there is a new program being launched around 3/1/2020 that will cover different things than FLP and may be of a lot of interest to people on here
    Shyster, is there any update to this new program?

I am a Forum User
    My FIL is a lawyer, so I never bothered with any of the Concealed Carry insurance. However, some rules always apply, insurance or no. The main one being don't talk to the cops. It doesn't matter if you bought the finest insurance in the world if you say something stupid right when the police show up to take a report. I personally know one guy who got hemmed up by chatting with police officers he thought were friendly after a defensive shooting, and I've heard of several others that had the same thing happen to them.

Practice now as to what you would say. You're not going to be at your psychological best after a defensive shoot, which is why the police start trying to question you right away.

Quote Originally Posted by erict View Post
    Shyster, is there any update to this new program?
    Two more weeks.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

https://www.uslawshield.com/

For this POOR working stiff is what I went with.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Two more weeks.
    Anything new Shyster?

Quote Originally Posted by erict View Post
    Anything new Shyster?
    I am hoping to go live Monday my web developers are the issue.

I am a Forum User
    I am hoping to go live Monday my web developers are the issue.
    Thank you for the update.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast