Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MGO Member

shipping long gun

can someone tell me if there is a fed-x or UPS. near metro airport that ships firarms. thanks in advance. shipping to FFL.
    Last edited by dropshot; 12-24-2019 at 03:07 PM. Reason: added info

MGO Member
    UPS, on Northline Rd.. West of Telegraph, just before Beech Daly, North side of Northline.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dropshot View Post
    can someone tell me if there is a fed-x or UPS. near metro airport that ships firarms. thanks in advance. shipping to FFL.
    A resident of Michigan does not need an FFL to ship a rifle or shotgun to another resident of Michigan, or a FFL dealer in any state and can do so via US Postal Service.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    A resident of Michigan does not need an FFL to ship a rifle or shotgun to another resident of Michigan, or a FFL dealer in any state and can do so via US Postal Service.
    He didn't say what type of firearm so the USPS may be off limits. He also didn't mention needing an FFL on this end.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    He didn't say what type of firearm so the USPS may be off limits. He also didn't mention needing an FFL on this end.
    The OP's question asked "shipping long gun". The only "long gun" that I can think of that may be off limits would be a full-automatic machine gun. Just stating what the law says for other viewers that may be interested.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by VIGILANT View Post
    The OP's question asked "shipping long gun". The only "long gun" that I can think of that may be off limits would be a full-automatic machine gun. Just stating what the law says for other viewers that may be interested.
    Sorry, I missed the title and just read the body of his post.

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Sorry, I missed the title and just read the body of his post.
    No problem, I've done that plenty of times myself.

MGO Member
    He also didn't say the firarm was going to Michigan.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    He also didn't say the firearm was going to Michigan.
    He DID say it was going to an FFL, so the Michigan info would be moot.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    You don't need to tell ME that. And my spelling came from the OP.

As usual....you need to do more reading and less typing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast