Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member
    I'm going to buy one just to make DW cringe.

I bought a Ruger LCP 22 yesterday and took it to the range today. It runs great with CCI 36gr Mini Mag. After another 100 rounds or so I might start carrying it from time to time. I like it and that is all the reason necessary to justify having/carrying it.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I bought a Ruger LCP 22 yesterday and took it to the range today. It runs great with CCI 36gr Mini Mag. After another 100 rounds or so I might start carrying it from time to time. I like it and that is all the reason necessary to justify having/carrying it.
    Impossible some "brutally honest" guy from tfb said it's junk and dw will be mad if that isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    Really, pointless? How about as a kit/trail/hiking gun? How about as a plinker or trainer for their LCPII? How about as a pocket gun for someone who can't handle a bigger caliber? See the point yet? The videos I've seen show it to be very reliable. Just because you can't see doesn't mean everyone else is blind.
    That's not the flavor I would want my pocket carry in, but those are good valid reasons.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    I'm going to buy one just to make DW cringe.
    do whatever you want, it's your wallet

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    Impossible some "brutally honest" guy from tfb said it's junk and dw will be mad if that isn't true.
    I think some of you guys are easily confused it seems. I don't doubt it can run. The light strikes on CCI ammo in the video are concerning and should be good evidence for any prospective buyer that the gun needs to be vetted before considered for "carry". There is NO disputing that choosing 22lr as your carry round is a poor idea. Especially in a buyer's market where there are guns like the EZ lineup from S&W and Walther CCP M2 that make slide racking simple for the weakest of carriers. There is also the revolver option for those THAT weak (or poorly trained) that they simply cannot manipulate a slide.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123