Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Much lighter than ^^^. Concealed hammer. No DA/SA

I am a Forum User
    i love this guy's (girl's?) brutal honesty. This really is a pointless gun with spotty reliability with quality ammo.

MGO Member
    Duplicate
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    i love this guy's (girl's?) brutal honesty. This really is a pointless gun with spotty reliability with quality ammo.
    Really, pointless? How about as a kit/trail/hiking gun? How about as a plinker or trainer for their LCPII? How about as a pocket gun for someone who can't handle a bigger caliber? See the point yet? The videos I've seen show it to be very reliable. Just because you can't see doesn't mean everyone else is blind.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    And someone who knows something about rimfire only had two malfunctions in 500 rounds. Maybe if this guy didn't limp wrist a 22 with his dainty gloves on he wouldn't have so many issues.

I am a Forum User
    I love the butthurt this forum has been producing lately. Especially over Ruger firearms.

MGO Member
    I love the butthurt this forum has been producing lately. Especially over Ruger firearms.
    What butthurt? You posted some video of a guy who barely knows how operate a gun and says he is brutally honest. I posted a counter video of someone who does a lot of rimfire and you say it's butthurt. The problem is probably you and not anyone else, but you do you.

I am a Forum User
    The guy who "barely " knows how to operate a gun is paid by TFB and has tons of shooting vids posted on his channel and TFB's.

I am a Forum User
    As an owner and carrier of an LCPII in .380 I really don't get the point of the same gun in .22 but to each their own.

MGO Member
    Pretty good review on Real Guns

https://www.realguns.com/articles/1156.htm

I have to say in regard to 22 cal pocket guns. When I was a cop I carried a small Sterling 302 .22 as a backup/pocket gun. I figured it was better than a .25 auto a lot of the guys carried at the time (late 1970s) and I could afford to shoot it a lot. I carried it with CCI Stingers. I eventually replaced it with an AMT 380 Backup for awhile. The Sterling was a fun little gun and I put thousands of rounds through it before selling it to another cop. I can see the LCP2 22 as handy little kit/pack gun or as something just to have to plink with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast