Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Don't Pray Unarmed

Don't Pray Unarmed

By Marina Medvin
    TownHall.com
    December 31st. 2019

Source: AP Photo/Ted S. Warren

So many hate attacks have taken place in American houses of worship. Religiously-dressed Jews have been senselessly attacked on the streets. The pious are an easy target because they love their neighbors and many pray unarmed.

The Pittsburgh synagogue massacre stole the lives of 11 Jews and wounded six others, including four police officers. The Charleston church shooting claimed the lives of nine Christians and injured one other. The Wisconsin Sikh temple ambush claimed the lives of five Indian Americans and one responding police officer, hospitalizing a second officer.

The New Jersey Jewish neighborhood shootout claimed the lives of three Jews and a responding police officer. The machete stabbing attack at a Rabbi’s home in New York put five people in the hospital with gaping bodily wounds. Eight assaults on religiously-dressed Jews in New York City streets took place in the last week alone.

Sadly, these attacks are not ceasing. In all of the above, the pious victims were unarmed, aptly described by one commentator as "sitting ducks."

But something different happened in Texas on Sunday when an angry monster began shooting into a crowded Sunday service. An armed volunteer church guard shot back, killing the attacker within seconds of him opening fire. At least three other parishioners drew their concealed weapons as well. While two Christians died in the attack, and another was injured, the quick firearm response averted what could have been a massacre.

“If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.” (Exodus 22:2)

The armed Christians saved lives.

Even the leftist curmudgeon CNN, who notoriously held a town hall last year to attack firearm rights, had to admit that gun owners saved lives. They published an article entitled: "Armed parishioners saved 'untold number of lives.' This law made it legal to have guns in church.”

The Jewish community is following suit. Heavily armed Hebrews were seen guarding their communities in New York. “Good. Protect yourselves, stay safe,” tweeted gun rights advocate Dana Loesch. “A Jew who is trained, armed, and proficient in the use of firearms is necessarily a Jew who the anti-Semites fear the most — which makes this Jew the very best kind of Jew,” wrote Josh Hammer.

“If someone comes to kill you, rise and kill him first,” teaches the Talmud and Rabbinic Judaism.

The simple, commonsensical truth is that guns save lives. No matter how pious and peaceful you are, no matter how physically unthreatening you may appear, a firearm is an immediate equalizer. A firearm is your lifeline.

Guns are The Great Equalizers.

“If you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

If you take into consideration the world view over time, this is not anything new. Even for America it is nothing new.

I am a Forum User
    Yer being kinda cryptic today.
    Define "this".

Joe

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    Yer being kinda cryptic today.
    Define "this".

Joe
    I think it depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. Then add th -
    Bill Clinton

I am a Forum User
    ^^^okay, I LOLd.

Joe

In Memoriam Forum User
    1- Don't pray unarmed

2- Pray a lot if unarmed

I'll go with #1 since #2 has failed numerous times. Reminds me of the old AAMCO Transmission Repair Commercial..."Wishing won't help your transmission!"
    Last edited by VIGILANT; 01-01-2020 at 03:31 PM.

I pray I never need to be unarmed.

I pray I never am forced to be unarmed.

That still leaves me the choice to go unarmed if I so choose.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.