Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: *NEW* Ruger 57

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I'll have to look into that, thanks.

My distributors expect to get them in this month. I got my backorders in immediately, so hopefully I'm close to the top of the list for allocations as they arrive in. I would hope no later by the end of February as Ruger is usually pretty good about having enough quantities out there when they release.

I do offer a full refund on any preorder up until the point where it ships from my distributor to me in case you change your mind.
    I just purchased the Ruger 57 on your website
    with my credit card.Have a question when it arrives how do you know how to contact me since you don"t have a place on your website for my contact phone number?? My cell# is 517-250-0625

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    I just purchased the Ruger 57 on your website
    with my credit card.Have a question when it arrives how do you know how to contact me since you don"t have a place on your website for my contact phone number?? My cell# is 517-250-0625
    Just saw it, thank you! Your info comes through on the order page. I'll continue to update expected ship dates through email and will call when they're in to schedule pick ups.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Just saw it, thank you! Your info comes through on the order page. I'll continue to update expected ship dates through email and will call when they're in to schedule pick ups.
    Thank you sir.Like to support my local business.Frank..

MGO Member
    From what I've seen in the last week after they were announced, the only people making a killing are ammo distributers. Some prices I have seen go up over 100% since Ruger announced their 57. Many are OOS even with the price increases.
    Also seeing an awful lot of FN's for sale, huh, guess it is all good for commerce.
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    From what I've seen in the last week after they were announced, the only people making a killing are ammo distributers. Some prices I have seen go up over 100% since Ruger announced their 57. Many are OOS even with the price increases.
    Also seeing an awful lot of FN's for sale, huh, guess it is all good for commerce.
    Purchased 500 rounds of the FN 40 grain vmax this weekend for $240 shipped not cheap but not too bad about 48 cents per round.
    Last edited by coobie; 01-06-2020 at 02:42 AM.

Handled one yesterday. Not really impressed. Feels like a bigger Security-9.

I am a Forum User
    It is ^^^

I am a Forum User
    I got one coming for review.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Hi, is this the best price?

Quote Originally Posted by DLL9MM View Post
    Handled one yesterday. Not really impressed. Feels like a bigger Security-9.
    The FN does not feel great in my opinion, does this feel better ?

I mean there are only a couple hand guns in 5.7 so its all very relative, something has to be the best, even if its not perfect.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast