Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    The guy's microwave is driving me crazy!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    I don't understand this "need" thing of which you speak when referring to guns.
    Please explain.
    I don't need a .357 because I have 2 10mms, and I'm an auto shooter. Only have one revolver to my name, which should tell you how much I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
    I've never had a need for a .357, maybe now I'll consider one. Maybe a birthday present to me, or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    I don't understand this "need" thing of which you speak when referring to guns.
    Please explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
    I don't need a .357 because I have 2 10mms, and I'm an auto shooter. Only have one revolver to my name, which should tell you how much I like them.
    I don't need one either as I have several. I just want one. I too, am a semi-auto shooter but I grew up on and love revolvers. You said you only have one revolver and that should tell me how much you like them. I guess that means you don't really care for them. If that's the case, why would you consider a Python for your birthday or something?
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

MGO Member
    I saw Hickok45 did a review of the new Python. He had an instance where the cylinder was not turning with the trigger pull, he referenced other online reviews where that happened too.
    Shouldn't happen with a gun, especially at that price, and new. Hopefully they work out any bugs.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by j-squared View Post
    I saw Hickok45 did a review of the new Python. He had an instance where the cylinder was not turning with the trigger pull, he referenced other online reviews where that happened too.
    Shouldn't happen with a gun, especially at that price, and new. Hopefully they work out any bugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo

Rumor is that PT Barnum (who was famous for a quote on lollipops or something) wrote the song AND dreamed the blueprints for the ersatz Python on a drunk one night long B-4 either originated

I am not surprised.

I checked them out yesterday. The triggers are a lot nicer than the old Pythons.
    I’ll order a few and keep one for myself.

It’s almost as nice as my $4000 Korth trigger.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Thanks,

I rarely watch Hickock, but was interested in a Python review. I never watch Yankee Marshall, I just don't like his channel at all, however I did watch that video.
    However, is his explanation basically that Hickock didn't know what he was doing with a revolver? Seriously?
    Yankee Marshall passive-aggressively asserts Hickock was too lazy and not shooting double-action, when Hickock's video clearly shows him trying multiple double-action trigger pulls without the cylinder rotating?
    Yankee Marshall confirmed yet again why I don't watch Yankee Marshall. Plus that image to his video, total click bait bs.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

MGO Member
    Thanks,

I rarely watch Hickock, but was interested in a Python review. I never watch Yankee Marshall, I just don't like his channel at all, however I did watch that video.
    However, is his explanation basically that Hickock didn't know what he was doing with a revolver? Seriously?
    Yankee Marshall passive-aggressively asserts Hickock was too lazy and not shooting double-action, when Hickock's video clearly shows him trying multiple double-action trigger pulls without the cylinder rotating?
    Yankee Marshall confirmed yet again why I don't watch Yankee Marshall. Plus that image to his video, total click bait bs.
    Yankee Marshal is just another self-proclaimed "expert", with no real cred. He was literally laughed off the Colt Forum some years ago, when he came on there and tried to "educate" guys that had been seriously collecting Colts for years. For some reason, he seems to have a personal beef with Hickok45. The latest video is not the first time he's accused Hickok of being less than knowledgeable. Quite frankly, he's a slavering twit.
    "I'm good to go, even if I'm not going anywhere."

I am a Forum User
    Thoughts on this dumb dumb?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0dJPxXmhtc

I personally thought he was short stroking the tigger at the beginning of the video. As it goes on things start looking not so hot.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast