Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    I mean to be fair if the future culprit is Caitlin Jenner or Jessica Yaniv wouldn't it be better to know exactly what you're looking for?
    They're both dudes so what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    They're both dudes so what's your point?
    But they certainly don't look like normal men, they look like men who are trying very hard to be women. If you were just looking for a "man" you might pass by someone in a dress with long hair and assume they were a bag lady or something. There is a pretty far gap between them and your average man just as there is between them and the average woman.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotWholesale View Post
    I don't have any input on the sex question as personally I don't care.

However, as a dealer I don't like it. I don't like having the gun information before the customer part as we'll now have to tell most customers where to start entering the information. It's a lot easier with the current one to just say fill out the front page and sign at the top of the second page.

I think it's not very fluid.
    I agree totally. It also looks like there's a new form if the person buys more than 3 guns, instead of just attaching a piece of paper with the required information.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234