Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

CZ Scorpion Issues With Magpul Mags

Anyone run a CZ Scorpion that has shot it with Magpul mags and have issues?

This gun has always run flawless with zero issues for me with all types of ammo with CZ mags. Today, I ran three separate new Magpul mags and I was getting a combination of FTF and FTE every 5-8 rounds. Didn't matter how many rounds were in the mag.

I'm going to strip and check the extractor tomorrow then run CZ and Magpul mags back to back to see if it follows anything in particular.

I am a Forum User
    Not 1 issue with the 4 that I have. but I only put around 500 rounds thru them so far

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbull View Post
    Not 1 issue with the 4 that I have. but I only put around 500 rounds thru them so far
    Thanks.

I took apart the extractor today and the amount of build-up in there was insane. I tend to have a habit of always forgetting to remove the extractors and clean them.

Haven't run it yet but I have a feeling that was the issue and the mags was just a coincidence.

Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Same issue I'm having with the Magpul mags. Ran the translucent CZ mags and the Magpul mags back to back today. No issues at all with the CZ mags, but still getting stovepipes with the Magpul mags randomly throughout the mag. No idea why the mags would cause it, but it doesn't happen with any other magazine. Reaching out to Magpul for insight.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Same issue I'm having with the Magpul mags. Ran the translucent CZ mags and the Magpul mags back to back today. No issues at all with the CZ mags, but still getting stovepipes with the Magpul mags randomly throughout the mag. No idea why the mags would cause it, but it doesn't happen with any other magazine. Reaching out to Magpul for insight.
    Well at least factory mags are cheap, work well. Do Magpul’s over insert?
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Well at least factory mags are cheap, work well. Do Magpul’s over insert?
    I can't tell. Magpul wanted info on the gun and are swapping the mags out for me. The mags change the ejection pattern and some casings get caught. The dimension you're referencing probably has something to do with it.

I am a Forum User
    I haven't had any issues with feeding in any of the aftermarket mags, but my round count is maybe 200-300 each type (PSA, MA, Magpul)

Any word from Magpul?
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    Any word from Magpul?
    They swapped the mags out for three new ones that arrive today. Hopefully I can give them a try this weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast