Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

In Memoriam Forum User

Question Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 vs. various EOTech sights?

Has anyone had first hand experience with the Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 vs. some of the EOTech offerings. I've owned various EOTech sights in the past but the Vortex Razor is tempting. It seems the body has a sleeker profile even though it appears a bit longer. Although I think the extra guard around the EOTech might be better if exposed to rough handling.

Razor® AMG® UH-1®

https://vortexoptics.com/red-dots/ra...1-red-dot.html

I am a Forum User
    I haven’t had an eotech for quite a while but I have 2 uh1’s now
    One I have had for about 3 years the other for a year or so no problems with either one I like the reticle better, crisper, more useful and the field of view is better

One of them lives in a backpack in the bed of my truck and I travel 2.5-3 weeks a month no issues no loss of zero

As far as the extra shield, it’s not needed the ug1 doesn’t have anything attached to the top like eotechs and doesn’t depend on the gas inside or either lens for the hologram like the eotech

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I got rid of my Eotech's and bought the Vortex. Love it.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

In Memoriam Forum User
    Good to hear, I was hoping to hear positive feedback as I'm overdue for something new to play with. The choices today are overwhelming!