Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Add Sanilac County today!

I am a Forum User
    You can add Osceola County to the list

I am a Forum User
    Alcona said no.

What about WAYNE ?
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    This is where I struggle with the 2A sanctuary thing. I get the impression that there is little cohesiveness in what's being requested, no guidance except we have to do this. I'd liked to see this better organized so when it is presented to the County's there is continuity throughout the state, at least that way it makes it sound like on voice.
    That is the problem. The Michigan gun groups put together a joint resolution that was actually fairly decent and legally correct. The 2A Sanctuary FB has turned down any help and is mostly just put out resolutions that do nothing.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    That is the problem. The Michigan gun groups put together a joint resolution that was actually fairly decent and legally correct. The 2A Sanctuary FB has turned down any help and is mostly just put out resolutions that do nothing.
    I am actually happy that so many people in various places are starting the grass roots groundswell. The people may be members of a gun group, but I don't think this is as interconnected as many think. Individuals went to meeting and proposed things and got their County Commissioners to listen and sometimes get on board. Then it has grown even more as many people that have never met in communities are now networking. We shall see if Whitmer and her gals pay attention, but it has very done good things NATIONALLY in an election year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    I am actually happy that so many people in various places are starting the grass roots groundswell. The people may be members of a gun group, but I don't think this is as interconnected as many think. Individuals went to meeting and proposed things and got their County Commissioners to listen and sometimes get on board. Then it has grown even more as many people that have never met in communities are now networking. We shall see if Whitmer and her gals pay attention, but it has very done good things NATIONALLY in an election year.
    Yes it has! It ensures the folks pandering to the movement get the votes of the clueless who think sanctuary ******** will help.

Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    Yes it has! It ensures the folks pandering to the movement get the votes of the clueless who think sanctuary ******** will help.
    As well as communicate about other issues they share.

I am a Forum User

Passed in Chippewa!
    Just me

Instructor: Basic Pistol, PPIH, PPOH, Hunter Safety
    NRA Life Member
    President of the Chippewa County Shooting Association

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast