Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    MGO Member
    My first time volunteering at Outdoorama as well. It was great to put faces to names of members.

It was fun meeting and greeting folks and to talk up MGO to the masses.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    I also was very impressed with everyone that I worked with. Everyone hit the ground running, even if it was their very first time working the booth at Outdoorama!

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that stepped-up and volunteered! You made staffing this event a piece of cake. I hope everyone had fun and will be helping again next year! I'm looking forward to some big improvements (setup & teardown, as well as the booth content)...
    It was a pleasure to work with Jack, Mike and Tom setting up the booth. Jack took some notes on how to improve the setup next year. If help is needed in advance such as sewing some fabric etc.. let me know.

I certainly enjoyed spending Saturday with the gang. Watching Mike (Kilt Guy) work the crowd was watching magic, he is certainly the right person for MGO's public events. My only negative was that there wasn't any Mountain Dew waiting for me - maybe next time???

Most, if not all, of these comments should be made available in the open sections of our great forum - let the non-members read about what they have missed by not volunteering.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post

Most, if not all, of these comments should be made available in the open sections of our great forum - let the non-members read about what they have missed by not volunteering.
    You can't get anymore open than this area of the forum, everyone can see it…with or without being logged-in.
    Last edited by PhotoTom; 03-03-2020 at 05:44 PM. Reason: typo
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    My first time volunteering at Outdoorama as well. It was great to put faces to names of members.

It was fun meeting and greeting folks and to talk up MGO to the masses.

I truly enjoyed serving with you Gary. You should run the training program for MGO!

I also appreciate you sharing about dieting & cycling, hope to go on a ride this year
    with you!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Sunday came and I was concerned about the tear down. I grabbed three other MGO members and guided them to the show. When we walked in, the welcoming look on the MGO Vice President’s face (Draken) made me feel so good!
    A platoon of MGOers went to town on the teardown and got it done in record time (I’d bet on that!)
    Jack, you better believe we were happy to see you guys Sunday! Everything you've done is greatly appreciated!

Tom, Thank you for showing up unexpectedly on Sunday to give a hand also!

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    You can't get anymore open than this area of the forum, everyone can see it…with or without being logged-in.
    See, this is what happens when you get old, it's easy to get lost - or, if the wife isn't around to tell me where to go.

Thanks for so very subtly pointing this out for me.

MGO Member
    It was my first time volunteering with MGO on Sunday morning. Having done work shows/events in the past, I can now say this was way more fun. Truly enjoyed it. Got to put faces to screen names from MGO.
    To anyone that reads this and is skeptical about volunteering for the first time, don't be so. Just do it and you will be pleasantly surprised.
    Mr. Kilt Guy - Sir, you are a wealth of information and we enjoyed you sharing a lot of that great info with us. Thank you.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910