Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

81109CCD-132A-4DBE-A509-63B9AB281B7C.jpgA few minor tweaks to be had, but she’s ready!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

"But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User

Smile

Looks very nice! See you folks shortly!

MGO Board of Directors

Observations from day one:

MGO was fortunate to have some great people step up and work the booth. They were friendly and outgoing.
    I was there today for four hours, spanning both shifts of volunteers. I don't think any of them had ever volunteered before (and neither had I) but I thought that I'd lend support if needed. PhotoTom took the day off work and was there as well, but I didn't know that until I was on my way.

The booth was in good hands today, no doubt. I saw a couple of new memberships sold, some shirts were sold, and a lot of talking about GUNS went on (for some reason!)

MGO Board of Directors

MGO Member

Show

Good show! I worked the booth last year, and for one other event. Luckily I got out of there today without spending a lot of $$$. 😎
    "The life of this aina', this land, is perpetuated in righteousness for you and I, the people..."

bruddah IZ, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by FIJI View Post
    Good show! I worked the booth last year, and for one other event. Luckily I got out of there today without spending a lot of $$$. ��
    It was good to meet you and THANK YOU for your excellent help!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User

Cool

Went really well tonight, GREAT team of MGO folks to work with!

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ammo$ View Post
    Went really well tonight, GREAT team of MGO folks to work with!

Can you believe that Tom REJECTED my call?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by FIJI View Post
    Good show! I worked the booth last year, and for one other event. Luckily I got out of there today without spending a lot of $$$. ��
    I saw you spend some!
    I was so envious....

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast