Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    You can put me down for Shift #1 to setup.
    I have never worked the show but willing to help where I can.

MGO Member
    I can do shift #6 Friday evening. I've done many trade shows but this would be my first experience doing anything with MGO.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Alright, it's starting to come together!
    Thanks to everybody who has volunteered so far. I'll be happy to add you on for another shift if you find you have the time

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    I hate to do this, especially since no one else has signed up for this time slot, but I won't be available for Shift#6 on Friday. I'll be traveling for work, and I doubt if I will be back in time. Flying back from Winnipeg. If this changes, I'll let you know.

I still plan to be there on Saturday.

Sorry.
    It happens. We certainly appreciate the attempt, even if circumstances didn't allow for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyearn View Post
    Hello, this will be my first time volunteering, but I want to get more involved with the MGO community! Please put me down for any shift you need filled and let me know what time you would like me there. My schedule is wide open right now, so where ever you need help, sign me up! I am willing to help volunteer for 1 4hr shift. Thank you! CODY

Ps I am comfortable doing public speaking, sales, etc. Whatever you need, I'm your man!
    I've sent you a message requesting your contact info. I'm sure your help would be appreciated for any slot that works for you, but we'd also be happy to have you fill in once things start settling into place.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Me and my buddy Mark ( doggy22 ) will take the 2 open #9 slots. First timers, but would like to help out...

I am a Forum User
    I've never been but would love to help. I am in for #10.

MGO Board of Directors

We still have 18 slots to fill.

MGO needs you!!
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    I'll take a #3.

MGO Board of Directors

We are still in need of workers. 4 hours of your time is all it takes.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

MGO Member
    put me down for shifts 2 & 5. First timer
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

MGO Member
    Please put me down for #10. Have worked shows for work. First Timer for MGO.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast