Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    MGO Member
    Put me down for Thursday # 2 shift. Noon - 4:30

Second timer
    "The life of this aina', this land, is perpetuated in righteousness for you and I, the people..."

bruddah IZ, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

MGO Member
    I can work shift #9
    Two Feathers

I am a Forum User
    I'd like to secure this open spot.

Thursday February 27 1pm~9pm
    Shift #

#2 -12noon ~4:30
    Garymac
    FIJI
    open

MGO Board of Directors

SPECIAL REQUEST:

We are in need of someone willing to tow the MGO Trailer from Plymouth, MI to Novi, MI on Wednesday afternoon (have the trailer at the event site in Novi by 3pm on Wednesday, February 26, 2020).

Likewise, we are in need of someone willing to tow the MGO Trailer back from Novi, MI to Plymouth, MI on Sunday evening around 5pm or so…OR Monday morning at your convenience.

This is a large enclosed cargo trailer, but just about any 150/1500 (or larger) pickup truck with a towing package can handle. The trailer has an electric jack, so the auxiliary pin of your truck's 7 pin connector must be powered (some vehicles are delivered without a fuse installed for this 7th pin).

Dropping off on Wednesday can be completed as soon as the equipment is unloaded from the trailer, then the trailer just needs to be backed into its spot.

Mileage is reimbursed at a rate of $0.8625/mile which works out to be $12.08 (each way) for 14 miles between Plymouth to Novi.

If anyone is interested in helping MGO with this, please reach out to me via PM or via tderousie@migunowners.org email.

EDIT: The trip TO Novi is covered! Now just looking for someone to return the trailer on Sunday evening or Monday morning.
    Last edited by PhotoTom; 02-18-2020 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Update
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    ATTENTION ALL VOLUNTEERS !!!

Be sure to check the schedule in the first post for when you are working.

MGO Board of Directors

My building project got postponed for a week. I will be there for setup.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    I could swing shift #5. First-timer.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Hi first time posting. I was wondering if you are still needing help at the Outdoorama. I have free time for the #5 slot and might be able to help with the #11 slot too. Do I need to give you my phone number for further details?
    Thanks
    Rob

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    My building project got postponed for a week. I will be there for setup.
    got it!
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I'm going to try to show up for a few hours but cannot commit to any specific time slot.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast