Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

NRA Handing Out 30-Round Mags in VA to Fight Northam Gun Ban

NRA Handing Out 30-Round Mags in VA to Fight Northam Gun Ban

AP Photo/Ryan Kang

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    January 13th. 2020

The NRA will be handing out 1,000 30-round magazines in the Virginia Capitol City of Richmond Monday as part of the fight against Gov. Ralph Northam’s (D) gun grab.

The NRA used a Sunday night tweet to explain that Magpul Industries — a renowned magazine and firearm accessory maker — sent 1,000 magazines to the gun rights organization in order to have them given out to pro-Second Amendment Virginians on Monday.

Banned
    It's a shame Magpul sent them to the organization working against the gun owners in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    It's a shame Magpul sent them to the organization working against the gun owners in Virginia.
    Thats what I was thinking. I hope the NRA doesn't melt them down.

Now that I think about it, why would MagPul send mags to the NRA? Would they be better served sending to the 2A or GOA or ANYONE else?
    Last edited by Coctailer; 01-17-2020 at 02:20 PM.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Maybe it’s purely logistical. Perhaps the NRA was the only one who they could find to mobilize there and distribute them on the desired timetable?
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

It's probably because to a lot of gun owners the NRA is still "Freedom's Safest Place" as they are unaware of all their backstage deals and facilitation of gun control. They have the name recognition and a warm place in people's memories so it really is just the safe and logical move. Look at all the gun companies and online retailers that give you discounts for NRA memberships or ask you to donate to them at checkout.