Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Haha yeah I forgot. Not giving BDL my business either.
    He's a work of art...that should never be allowed to reproduce in the human species....

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    What was his username here?
    Blowndeadline?

It used to be Blowndeadline before he got banned and deleted. It seems he's back under the username BDL, I have absolutely NO idea why he came back.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

Update: I found an AMAZING cerakoter who works out of Howell. https://brownbeararmscustomcoating.com

I'm dropping off 4 separate things for him to do Saturday, will post a thread with pictures once he's done. His prices are good, his skill is top notch (rivals BlownDeadLine), and he's a VERY nice guy. I messaged him on Facebook at like 9pm Saturday about a Boba Fett cerakote on my Phaeton knive, he spent a few hours that night without me asking, to create a mock up of what it could look like and sent it to me so I'd know. Very nice guy, I'm excited to deal with him!
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

I am a Forum User
    Update: I found an AMAZING cerakoter who works out of Howell. https://brownbeararmscustomcoating.com

I'm dropping off 4 separate things for him to do Saturday, will post a thread with pictures once he's done. His prices are good, his skill is top notch (rivals BlownDeadLine), and he's a VERY nice guy. I messaged him on Facebook at like 9pm Saturday about a Boba Fett cerakote on my Phaeton knive, he spent a few hours that night without me asking, to create a mock up of what it could look like and sent it to me so I'd know. Very nice guy, I'm excited to deal with him!
    Excellent, I was starting to try and find a cerakote guy near me. You'll have to let me know how good his stuff is.

MGO Board of Directors

Blowndeadline?

It used to be Blowndeadline before he got banned and deleted. It seems he's back under the username BDL, I have absolutely NO idea why he came back.
    For the record, he didn't get banned. When everything blew up, he requested that his account be closed. It was. Nothing got deleted (except for what he went back and deleted before requesting his account be closed).

-Former Admin
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Looking forward to seeing his work especially since I live in Howell.

Cool

Once my membership goes through I'll post the work I did for Mike.

I will say I'm going to miss the Hellcat when its gone... guess Ill have to get one. lol

Quote Originally Posted by guylaizure View Post
    Looking forward to seeing his work especially since I live in Howell.
    Here is 1 of the projects I did for somecrazygeek!

[IMG][/IMG]

Funny, The 313 Tactical website actually has a picture of the pistol he did for me. I don't carry it but keep it in a drawer and bring it out every night to keep next to the bed. It looks like the cerakoting is just rubbing off. Almost as if it had only been spray painted. I'm contacting Brown Bear for his opinion on a refinish. It's a real shame because this pistol doesn't have 200 rounds through it.
    NRA Life Member
    ICORE Member/Competitor

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBearArmsCC View Post
    Here is 1 of the projects I did for somecrazygeek!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Very nice work.
    Needs suppressor height sights now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast