Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsten View Post
    Sounds like you got a raw deal. Also kinda makes you wish you’d left a perfectly good gun alone and just used it.
    Not really. I've had dozens of firearms customized by various people, this is the only time one has been screwed up by someone.

Won't stop me from getting cerakote jobs, I'll just make sure I get them done by a company who knows what they're doing.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

MGO Member
    Maybe file a small claims suit against him? Just my .02
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    Maybe file a small claims suit against him? Just my .02
    Lawyer friend said it would be kinda pointless. Can't file small claims for a new Hellcat, since this thing CAN be fixed. He said the most I could do is file a small claims suit for whatever springfield charges me to fix this in 6ish months when they get the parts. But I can't imagine it would cost me enough to justify losing a whole day in work and taking this dude to court. I'd probably lose more money from a day off than I'd get back in a court case.
    Canadian Import.

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    I talked to Danco, he does great work but he said that his main business is so busy that he rarely does cerakote anymore, and the stuff he does still do on his spare time is the basic one colour stuff and nothing fancy.

I might have to start sending my stuff to BlownDeadLine. The owner is a psycho who got banned on MGO but he does incredible work and I haven't heard of him damaging anyones guns and refusing to pay for it...lol
    You won't get much better service with BDL!! Painting guns does not make you a gunsmith....
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    You won't get much better service with BDL!! Painting guns does not make you a gunsmith....
    Haha yeah I forgot. Not giving BDL my business either.
    Canadian Import.

Seeing how much "Sig Glockencolt" from Tacticalsht loves BDL sort of tells me everything I need to know. I actually learned if BDL through them when the YouTube algorithm started suggesting me episodes of Shots Fired. Hearing about BDL and his antics on here makes perfect sense that considered.

Update: He told me he was going to paypal me money to buy a new magazine, and never sent the money. He also never replied to any of my messages, including the one where I asked him for a refund for the cost of cerakote. Completely ghosted. Great customer serivce...

I bought a new Hellcat. Upon further inspection, the 11 round mag that I thought he just lost a part too, ALSO had a completely DIFFERENT spring in it. It's not a Hellcat spring, it has a rounded base (instead of squared off to lock into the plate) and it's a good inch longer.

I wonder what other screwups I'll find in the future. Unbelievable.
    Canadian Import.

Mike, Give Jeff Kemp at JC CUSTOMS a call. He's down in Carleton. Has always done an outstanding job for me. He runs a FAITH based business & is a very nice family man

jccustomsfff.com

734-915-4720
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DEVIL DOG; 01-24-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    I talked to Danco, he does great work but he said that his main business is so busy that he rarely does cerakote anymore, and the stuff he does still do on his spare time is the basic one colour stuff and nothing fancy.

I might have to start sending my stuff to BlownDeadLine. The owner is a psycho who got banned on MGO but he does incredible work and I haven't heard of him damaging anyones guns and refusing to pay for it...lol
    What was his username here?

Another vote for Jeff Kemp of JC Custom down here in Carleton.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast