Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Geniusjim View Post
    On a completely unrelated note; anybody have a line on a good deal for a Ruger charger?
    PM me.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    I'm meeting with them next week. Will be pressing real hard for a discount!
    A possible MGO group buy ?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by coyote wacker View Post
    A possible MGO group buy ?
    Whew.... They announced it and got the publicity, but could only say "Summer 2020" when I asked when they'd start shipping.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Member
    I run one with dedicated 22 upper goes thru blackdog drum to fast the burn barrel hates me

Quote Originally Posted by mr44 View Post
    I run one with dedicated 22 upper goes thru blackdog drum to fast the burn barrel hates me
    A 10/22 is dedicated to .22lr. LOL.

I am a Forum User
    I got dealer pricing info, but not sure what the minimum advertised price is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    I want that trigger. Also, I want that 10/22 with a LH charging handle.
    Magnum Research
    https://www.magnumresearch.com/switchbolt-22-lr/#
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

So, I finally got to shoot my 10/22 with the FA Binary Trigger installed. It does not work at all. I was very disappointed. For those of you that have it, and it works well for you. Do you have the plastic, or aluminum trigger group? I installed mine in a aluminum trigger group from 1983, so I am thinking that maybe I need to buy a plastic trigger group housing for the binary trigger?

MGO Member
    Plastic housing for me, and it's extremely reliable. Probably 1000 or more rounds through it. It's a blast. Worth $300 easily to me.
    If at first you don't succeed, don't skydive.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonn007 View Post
    So, I finally got to shoot my 10/22 with the FA Binary Trigger installed. It does not work at all. I was very disappointed. For those of you that have it, and it works well for you. Do you have the plastic, or aluminum trigger group? I installed mine in a aluminum trigger group from 1983, so I am thinking that maybe I need to buy a plastic trigger group housing for the binary trigger?
    I have done several, just installed one for a buddy into his older model 10/22 with the aluminum trigger group but picked up a new plastic trigger group to build on so he could keep the original group together and ready to slide back in if he ever wanted to return his 10/22 to OEM. All of the ones I have done on the 10/22's have been into the plastic group and all are running flawlessly, having never done one into the aluminum group I am not 100% positive the Franklin will work but I dont know why not.. Couple questions for you,, did you run the binary thru all its test modes upon completing the install before attempting to run it? I do know that everything needs to be in its proper place and in the correct order for it to function. It would seem that if the fire control works thru its test modes it should function. On one of the first installs I did on my own 10/22 I had an issue that proved to be cause by having the hammer spring installed improperly, I ended up having to reverse the spring - putting the springs "legs" in front of the hammer, then it worked perfectly thru the test modes and WOWZY has it had thousands of rounds ran thru it for some awesome fun!! Just an FYI,, I picked up numerous brand new "take off" complete 10/22 plastic trigger groups for $40 or less and, the last I checked Brownells has them, OEM Ruger complete plastic trigger groups for about $50 retail.. If I had an original 10/22 with an original aluminum housed trigger group I would advise the same as I did for my friend I just installed for and grab a plastic to build the Binary on.. It worked flawlessly and is worth every dime of additional effort/cost..
    Something to think about..
    Puc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast