Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    DarrylSmashberry, most cops are good people that are all about helping those in need. The vast majority of law enforcement is pro gun and support the 2nd ammendment. Days of the friendly officer never went away.
    Last edited by glock26; 02-07-2020 at 10:00 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Went in today to take advantage of the 10% discount for veterns/first responders which is now every Monday till the end of the year. Hardrly anyone was there shopping. With discounts offered and my 10% I purchased 2-boxes of Winchester 30-30 150gr, 10-boxes of blazer 22 and 1-box (1000) of CCI 300 large pistol primers for $74+change! They also had ATI pump 12-guage shotguns on clearance for $116.97. Not top end by any means but for a basic shotgun not a bad price! I so want to see this store succeed!

I am a Forum User
    Last post. KYI that the ad starting this Sunday the 23rd thru 3-7, has Armscore 22lr 40gr (50 rounds) on sale for .99 cents and Blazer Brass 9mm 100 pack for $17.99. No limit shown. Cheaper than Walmart ever had.. When they sold it. Have a great day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12