Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Support Stock & Field!!

I have been impressed with the Stock & Field store on Edgewood Blvd in Lansing. My wife and I walked in one night on a fluke. I was amized to see 60 or so feet of wall with 100+ long-guns and a very ample supply of most calibers in the shelves!! OH MY!! The selection of pistols almost rivels Cabela's! The prices are good and if you are a Vet or first responder (I believe all law enforcement is included) you get 10% off 2nd monday of the month. They will usually give you 10% reguardless of the day if you qualify! This includes sale prices. I picked up some Blazer Brass 9mm on sale with discount for $8.12. That included tax! The store actively supports law enforcement and has a flag w/blue line on door going in.

I will never spend my money at Walmart again! Additionally, they have just about anything Tractor Supply or a farm store might have. Please go in a just look. I feel good just walking in! -Robb

MGO Member
    Been there a couple of times, Can't keep my wife outa there! I'd like to see a place like them do well.

MGO Board of Directors

This is a cool post! Thanks!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    I was in the store yeasterday and they were clearancing RRA bolt action 22 rifles, 10-round magazine for $74.99! Selling last one to someone while I was there. Worth checking the store out! Wish I had gone in earlier

I am a Forum User
    That's disappointing to hear they have that flag on the door.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrylSmashberry View Post
    He look mom, a troll.

I am a Forum User
    Why's that?

When did that store open? I just looked them up, they were "Big R" according to this: https://www.bigr.com/stock-field.html Now we were supposed to get a Big R in Bay City Last year, but nothing has been done. Now that I see this, I wish that it would come! https://www.wnem.com/news/big-r-to-o...11efb0ecf.html

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy18 View Post
    Why's that?
    The days of Officer Friendly are long gone. Cops are not a friend, the thin blue line flag is just unoriginal desecration of our great flag.

MGO Member
    The days of Officer Friendly are long gone. Cops are not a friend, the thin blue line flag is just unoriginal desecration of our great flag.
    One persons opinion.I bet when you need the police you will love them at that point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast