Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Google search MGO

When searching MGO to link to this site, Michigan Gun Owners would pop up as the third sarch result on the first page on Google for the last few years. Today I found Google has moved it to the 16th result, on the second web search page.

Just find it interesting that Google make people finding this MGO at random more difficult than it use to be. Food for thought... -Robb

MGO Board of Directors

MGO = page 2 for me

Michigan Gun Owners = 1st result on page 1

MGOUC = 1st result on page 1
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    It's the first result if you search "MGO forum."

MGO mi = page 1, line 1

MGO = page 2, line 2; page 1 is Magnesium oxide

it seems to vary each day and by device; no big deal, sometimes its Blocked when roaming on WiFi

Quote Originally Posted by zcolt45 View Post
    MGO mi = page 1, line 1

MGO = page 2, line 2; page 1 is Magnesium oxide

it seems to vary each day and by device; no big deal, sometimes its Blocked when roaming on WiFi
    I travel for work. It’s blocked on many open wifi’s as “weapons”. Same with FAL files. I think a lot of generic ISP filters added it to their “bad” list.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    I travel for work. It’s blocked on many open wifi’s as “weapons”. Same with FAL files. I think a lot of generic ISP filters added it to their “bad” list.
    Oh wow. I haven't ran into that issue yet. MGO isn't blocked where I work. Occasionally some websites that sell firearms and parts are blocked, but not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel Fire Desire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 93bandit View Post
    Oh wow. I haven't ran into that issue yet. MGO isn't blocked where I work. Occasionally some websites that sell firearms and parts are blocked, but not all of them.
    I have sonicwall firewalls. They come out of the box with firearms blocked. Pisses me off to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I have sonicwall firewalls. They come out of the box with firearms blocked. Pisses me off to no end.
    When I run into them, I tether my iPad to my phone. It’s usually a faster connection anyway.