Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Benelli M1 Super 90, 12 Gauge with 3" Chamber, Camo X-Brown, 26" Vent Rib, 5 Choke Tubes & Wrench, Synthetic Sporting Stock

I'm selling this for my brother and would like to know what it's worth. I'm planning on putting here on MGO first.

Benelli M1 Super 90, 12 Gauge, 3 inch chamber, Camo X-Brown, 26" Vent Rib - Synthetic Sporting Stock, SM Matte, Model #11040

5 Choke Tubes and wrench. Full, Modified, Improved, Cylinder and Improved for steel shot.

QD Sling

Gun appears to be in very good condition. Hasn't been used for 4-5 years now.

Thanks, Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Can't comment on this specific model...but, in 2003 I purchased my left-hand Benelli M1 Super 90 for a little over $950 NIB from MichiGun. I've seen used M1's selling for anywhere from 800$ to 900$ at the gun show within the past year.

MGO Member
    Thanks mudoven. I guess if I ask about $850 I'm in the ball park for it.

I sold mine about 3 years ago for $800. It was the wood stock model. It was like new never fired.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Thanks for the responses.

Mark

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    After searching completed auctions on Gunbroker, I'd say you are definitely in the ball park in regards to price. Good luck.