Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

RONI Glock gizmo..

seen them advertised, and seen one lately in person.

Are these everyday legal, or ???

Anyone use one? like it? hate it? why?

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    link? Wasn’t sure I was finding the right thing when I searched...
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Depends on the version of roni you're talking about
    There are version that include stocks (not legal unless you put on a 16"+ barrel first and make sure overall length will be greater than 26").
    There are versions that have "braces" instead of stocks (legal so long as you don't attach a vertical forward grip).
    There are versions that have neither a brace nor a stock, but just have a sling attachment point (also legal without a vertical forward grip).

additional details and interpretation apply
    Need more information to make the call.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    really didn't know there were other versions?!?! dang..

I was looking at the carbine unit.. and then whele looking here
    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Micro-.../caa-mck-n.htm

it says , in no uncertain terms..
    Disclaimer : If you own a host pistol and install this product, your pistol will become a short-barreled rifle.
    You must first register your pistol with the ATF using ATF Form 1.

well, now that settles that!

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

look into the micro roni stabilizer kit.
    instead of a stock, it has a brace, but its pretty similar.
    https://www.natchezss.com/command-ar...g45-black.html $230 here, from a reputable source. I've seen them at gun shows for a few bucks less, and i've seen them for much more.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Not to throw to many options out there. Fan dedefe se makes a side folder pdw, then another version as cheap as 100 bucks sir a stock that goes in the grip hole.

I don't know much about them.

I thought they had a place, makes me want a Glock 19, and 32/33 Rd mag, but people mad fun of them, so I thought they must not work as performed? Then I never knew anyone with them, I don't have a Glock so it was easy to get sidetracked.

I am a Forum User
    Look at the Brugger and Thomet USW Glock Conversion. I just bought one. Am SBRing a Glock 34 to put in it. It makes the epitome of a perfect truck gun.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by HKmanlp1 View Post
    Look at the Brugger and Thomet USW Glock Conversion. I just bought one. Am SBRing a Glock 34 to put in it. It makes the epitome of a perfect truck gun.
    I just ordered two p80 g17/g34 kits. I had a similar idea for playing with carbine kits.
    I might want to go all in and pick up a real glock frame for that though...