Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

All Our Waitresses Open Carry!

Restaurant Owner Defends 2A: All Our Waitresses Open Carry

Name:  Shooters grill 2.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  6.8 KB

Robert Kraychik
    Breitbart
    20 Jan 2020

“It’s the safest restaurant in the country,” said Lauren Boebert of Shooters Grill in Rifle, CO, a restaurant she owns and operates where all waitresses open carry a firearm. She spoke with Breitbart News on Monday while attending a rally in support of the Second Amendment in Richmond, VA.

Shooters Grill invites patrons to enjoy eating in a safe place:

Shooters Grill is located on the South side of East 3rd Street in downtown Rifle. Gun-themed and old-timey American restaurant serving traditional breakfast, burgers & steaks. Stop by our restaurant and enjoy great food and a VERY safe place to eat it. Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner, our food and service will make you happy. That is our place: Happy, safe and fun. We’re armed and ready to feed you

“I would argue that it’s the safest restaurant in the country,” Boebert replied, explaining the origins of her restaurant’s policy. “We started just by real-life experiences. Times got tough. We got tougher. We took a risk, and opened a business. We named it ‘Shooters Grill’ as a spin-off of Rifle, and we just opened to serve good food to our community, but real life happened, and a man was physically beat to death outside my restaurant. As a new business owner and a mother of four, I didn’t have time to sit through a class or pay my government a fee to prove my innocence and wait for their [firearm] permit, so I took action and I began to open carry to protect my people.”

She gave an excellent interview on Breitbart's Live Feed from the VA Lobby Day Rally, and I hope she wins the congressional race!
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

I am a Forum User
    Heard her interview this AM. It was great.

I am a Forum User
    Hooya!

Girls and Guns, I don't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Girls and Guns, I don't know what to say.
    What ever you decide to say, you had better be polite about it.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.